Shop By Categories
- Poly Tarps
- Canvas Tarps
- Mesh Tarps
- Heavy Duty Tarps
- Fire Retardant Tarps
Pop Up Tents
- Tarp Canopies
- Vinyl Tarps
- Clear Tarps
- Specialty Tarps
Flame Retardant Canvas Tarps
HEAVY DUTY FLAME RETARDANT COTTON CANVAS
- Finished Size: 6" or 3% allowed tolerance from stated size
- Base Fabric Weight: 10 oz/yd² - Finish Fabric Weight: 16 oz/yd²
- Water resistant (not waterproof)
- Fabric reinforced brass grommets
- Grommet Spacing (all sides): 24"
- Color may vary
Please note: No formal certification accompanies these tarps.
These canvas tarps are best for outdoor use as fire retardant treatment causes the tarps to have some odor that will dissipate over time and with use. Cotton canvas can shrink when exposed to the elements. For natural/untreated canvas tarps, Click Here.
Note: These are made to order tarps. This fire retardant canvas tarp is hand-sewn here in the United States. It takes approximately 15 - 20 business days before your tarp is shipped to you. We appreciate your patience.
FLAME RETARDANT CANVAS TARPS
What’s Great About Heavy Duty Flame Retardant Canvas Tarps
- Water resistant material that’s perfect for outdoor applications
- Flame retardant materials are more appropriate for uses around potential heat sources
- On the go coverage including temporary car, boat, truck, and RV coverage, makeshift shelters, keeping firewood dry, and providing temporary shade
- Strong, long lasting coverage in a compact package
- The uses for a heavy duty tarp are nearly endless - always a great idea to keep one on hand, whether at home, at a campsite, or just out and about