LIGHT DUTY POLYETHYLENE TARPS
- Finished Size: 6" or 3% less than the stated size
- Fiber Thickness: 1000 denier
- Weight: 3.5 oz/yd²
- Mesh Count: 8x8 /in²
- Thickness: 5-6 mils
- Waterproof and UV resistant
- Grommet Spacing (all sides): 36" approx.
- Color may vary
Tarps are acid, mildew, and tear-resistant along with having arctic flexibility and a rope reinforced hem. These tarps are perfect to have on hand in your house, car, truck, boat, or RV to make sure you are enabled to handle numerous applications.
These tarps ship out within 1-2 business days.
What’s Great About a Light Duty Blue Poly Tarp
- Compact and economical
- On the go coverage including but is not limited to temporary car, boat, truck, and RV coverage, makeshift shelters, keeping firewood dry and providing temporary shade
- Provides emergency coverage like on a damaged roof after a storm or hurricane
- Water containment to create ponds or water troughs
- The uses for a blue poly tarp are nearly endless and is always a great idea to keep one on hand, whether at home, at a campsite, or just out and about