HEAVY DUTY POLYETHYLENE
- Finished Size: 6" or 3% less than stated size
- Fiber Thickness: 1200 denier
- Weight: 6 oz/yd²
- Mesh Count: 14x14 /in²
- Thickness: 10-12 mils
- Waterproof and UV resistant
- Grommet Spacing (all sides): 18" approx.
- Color may vary
Tarps are acid, mildew, and tear resistant along with having arctic flexibility and a rope reinforced hem. These tarps are perfect to have on hand in your house, car, truck, boat or RV to make sure you are enabled to handle numerous heavy duty applications.
These tarps ship out within 1-2 business days.
What’s Great About Heavy Duty Tan Poly Tarps
- A tough, durable, and versatile material
- On the go coverage including temporary car, boat, truck, and RV coverage, makeshift shelters, keeping firewood dry, and providing temporary shade
- Provides emergency coverage like on a damaged roof after a storm
- Water containment to create ponds, water troughs, or even ice rinks in winter
- Strong, long lasting coverage in a compact package
- The uses for a heavy duty tarp are nearly endless - always a great idea to keep one on hand, whether at home, at a campsite, or just out and about