18x20 Fire Retardant Canopy
- Heavy-duty top
- UV protection
- Waterproof and weather-resistant
- No tools required – easy set-up
- 1-3/8” galvanized steel poles – heavy-duty 17 gage
- Heavy-duty 12 mil fire retardant cover
- Cover meets NFPA 701, CPAI-84 & CA Title 19 standards
- Weight = 124 pounds
- Side height = 6' 8"
- Center height = 9' 9"
- Peak type = High peak - 120 degrees
- Total number of legs = 8
- 18' x 20' Canopy Frame - 1 3/8"
- 1 - No Edge Fire Retardant Tarp 20'x20' (fits most 18'x20' canopy frames)
- Ball bungees
Please Note: Nominal Dimensions - Actual frame size may be within 9" of the stated size
If heavy winds, storms or even slightly above average wind or rain is in the forecast, it is highly advisable to take your tent or canopy down. These structures are no match for Mother Nature.