12x20 Fire Retardant Canopy
- Heavy-duty top
- UV protection
- Waterproof and weather resistant
- No tools required – easy set-up
- 1-3/8” galvanized steel poles – heavy duty 17 gage
- Heavy-duty 12 mil fire retardant cover
- Cover meets NFPA 701, CPAI-84 & CA Title 19 standards
- Weight = 105 pounds
- Side height = 6' 8"
- Center height = 9' 9"
- Peak type = High peak - 120 degrees
- Total number of legs = 8
- 12' x 20' Canopy Frame - 1 3/8"
- 1 - No Edge Fire Retardant Top 14'x20' (fits most 12'x20' canopy frames)
- Ball bungees
Please Note: Nominal Dimensions - Actual frame size may be within 9" of stated size
If heavy winds, storms or even slightly above average wind or rain is in the forecast, it is highly advisable to take your tent or canopy down. These structures are no match for Mother Nature.