|Enclosed Tarp Canopy 10' x 20'|
- Heavy-duty top and walls
- UV protection
- Waterproof and weather resistant
- No tools required – easy set-up
- 1-3/8” galvanized steel poles – heavy duty 17 gage
- Weight = 129 pounds
- Side height = 6' 8"
- Center height = 9' 9"
- Peak type = High peak - 120 degrees
- Total number of legs = 8
- 10' x 20' Canopy Frame - 1 3/8"
- 1 - Valance Tarp 12'x20' (fits most 10'x20' canopy frames)
- 1 - Peak End Wall For Canopy With Zipper 10'
- 1 - Peak End Wall For Canopy 10'
- 2 - 7'x20' Side Wall For Canopy
- Ball bungees
Please Note: Nominal Dimensions - Actual frame size may be within 9" of stated size
If heavy winds, storms or even slightly above average wind or rain is in the forecast, it is highly advisable to take your tent or canopy down. These structures are no match for Mother Nature.