LIGHT DUTY POLYETHYLENE
- Finished Size: 6" or 3% less than stated size
- Fiber Thickness: 1000 denier
- Weight: 3.5 oz/yd²
- Mesh Count: 8x8 /in²
- Thickness: 5-6 mils
- Waterproof and UV resistant
- Grommet Spacing (all sides): 36" approx.
- Color may vary
Tarps are acid, mildew, and tear resistant along with having arctic flexibility and a rope reinforced hem. These tarps are perfect to have on hand in your house, car, truck, boat or RV to make sure you are enabled to handle numerous applications.
These tarps ship out within 1-2 business days.
What’s Great About a Light Duty Brown Poly Tarp
- Compact and economical
- On the go coverage including but not limited to temporary car, boat, truck, and RV coverage, makeshift shelters, keeping firewood dry, and providing temporary shade
- Provides emergency coverage like on a damaged roof after a storm or hurricane
- Water containment to create ponds or water troughs
- The uses for a brown poly tarp are nearly endless and is always a great idea to keep one on hand, whether at home, at a campsite, or just out and about