HEAVY DUTY FIRE RETARDANT POLYETHYLENE
- Finished Size: 6" or 3% less than stated size
- Fiber Thickness: 1200 denier
- Weight: 6 oz/yd²
- Mesh Count: 14x14 /in²
- Thickness: 10-12 mils
- Waterproof and UV resistant
- Grommet Spacing (all sides): 18" approx.
- Color may vary
- Fire Retardant Certification tag sewn onto each tarp
Tarps are acid, mildew, and tear resistant along with having arctic flexibility and a rope reinforced hem. These tarps are perfect to have on hand in your house, car, truck, boat or RV to make sure you are enabled to handle numerous heavy duty applications.
These tarps ship out within 1-2 business days.
What’s Great About a Heavy Duty White Fire Retardant Poly Tarp
- A tough, durable, and versatile material
- These poly tarps are fire retardant. The substance used to treat the tarps slow down the production of flames, so if the material catches fire, it can either delay or stop the spread of the fire
- On the go coverage including but not limited to temporary car, boat, truck, and RV coverage, makeshift shelters, keeping firewood dry, and providing temporary shade
- Strong, long lasting coverage in a compact package
- The uses for a heavy duty tarp are nearly endless and is always a great idea to keep one on hand, whether at home, at a campsite, or just out and about