This 18' x 40' Tarp Tent Canopy with Mesh Top
lets some light pass through the cover. You won't be needing any type of tool to assemble this structure. You can also easily set up this tent. Get these 18' x 40' Tarp Tent Canopies with Mesh Top
- 10 ft 9 in. center height
- 6 ft. 8 in. side height
- Canopy leg count: 14
- Seventy percent shade
- Wty.: 5 yrs. (on acts of erosion)
- Ball bungees – heavy duty
- Poles – galvanized steel, 1 3/8 in. diameter, 17 gage, heavy duty
- Heavy duty cover
18' x 40' Tarp Tent Canopy with Mesh Top
When setting up the 18' x 40' Tarp Tent Canopy with Mesh Top, using tools is not necessary. This is the tent to purchase if you’re looking for a shade that does not block sun’s rays completely. The top cover, however, provides enough protection against UV rays. This is a high peak structure, so when the package arrives the cover size will be 18' x 40'.
For windy days, here are some handy tips:
1. When there are severe winds, it is highly advisable to dismantle the tent and store it in the meantime. The canopy cannot resist Mother Nature’s strength. Tarps Plus has policies on acts of nature. This can be found in the Tarps Plus Warranty section on our About Us page.
2. Install mesh sidewalls during windy days. These tarps are able to diffuse wind power.
3. Use foot pads and tent pegs on the frame. These items can help make the tent stable. Canopy stakes should be driven through the holes of the foot pads if the tent is on soil or sand. Use concrete screws on pavements.
Tarp orders like these ship within 1 to 2 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 1 to 2 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.