Tarps Plus' core value is to make friends and be a source of happiness. This starts with a return policy that ensures our customers that we care about their concerns. In the event that you are not satisfied with your order or item from Tarps Plus, you may simply return your order (or part of it) within 30 days of the order date for a refund or store credit of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling fees (note: any "Free Shipping" item returned will have the outbound freight charge deducted from the total return) and a 20% restocking fee.
For obvious reasons, items like tarps must be returned in new and unused condition in the original boxes due to these types of items being expendable (in most cases). All the paperwork, parts and accessories that are related to the returned items must be sent back to ensure your refund or credit. "New and unused" means that there are no scratches, blemishes, or marks on the item; there are no signs of wear on the product. We cannot accept a return of any item with any indication that it has been used.
In case you received a defective product, contact us immediately. We are giving our customers 30 days to let us know about the damaged item. After 30 days, Tarps Plus will no longer warranty an unopened package.
All the original documentation of the order must be present within the return shipment. All items that were properly returned under this policy will receive a store refund or credit. We will always make every effort to ensure that you will get what you originally ordered. Nobody likes the hassles of returning an item, so here are 5 tips on how to order tarps and how to prevent a return.
1. If you are not 100% sure of the the type of tarp you need, call us. We have customer support 24 hours a day. Let us know if you have rush orders. We will do our best to ship the product immediately.
2. Remember that with most tarps (not all) that there is a cut size. In most cases the measurement of the tarp will be approximately 3 to 4% smaller than the actual stated size. This has been a tarp industry standard for many years.
3. Know your application. Make sure you know what you need the tarps for. If you have questions, call us and we will have an expert give you fast facts on the type of tarp that fits your job and purposes.
4. Measure, measure, measure. Make sure you measure the area you will be using the tarps for.
5. The right product was delivered to you, but there will be instances when you thought that you got the wrong item and end up sending it back. This happens sometimes. If you think you received the wrong item, just give us a call right so we can confirm if the correct item was delivered. Although rare, there are cases when the label on the box is different from what you expect, but the package contains what you ordered.
Tarps Plus contact information for return related issues:
Phone: (24/7 Customer support) 1-800-838-3057
Return Address: 5651 FM 971. Weir, TX 78674