Tarps Plus' core value is to make friends and be a source of happiness. This starts with a return policy that makes our customers know that we care about their concerns. In the event that you are not satisfied with your order or item from Tarps Plus, you may simply return your order (or part of it) within 30 days of the order date for a refund or store credit of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling fees(Any "Free Shipping" item returned will have the outbound freight charge deducted from the total return.)and a 20% restocking fee.
For obvious reasons items like tarps must be returned in new and unused condition, in the original boxes due to these types of items being expendable (in most cases) All the paperwork, parts and accessories that are related to the returned items must be sent back to ensure your refund or credit. "New and unused" means that there are no scratches, blemishes, or marks on the item; there are no signs of wear on the product.(TARPS MUST STILL BE IN IT'S SEALED PACKAGE) We cannot accept a return of any item with any indication that it has been used.
All the original documentation or the order must be present withing the return shipment. All items that are properly returned under this policy will receive a store refund or credit. We will always make every effort in order for you to get what you originally wanted. Nobody likes like the hassles with returning and item, so here is a top 5 list on how to order tarps, tips and some common mistakes to prevent a return:
1. If you are not 100% sure of the the type of tarp you need, call us. We have customer support 24 hours a day. We know that sometimes people want to order real quick and be done, but we promise to make it quick if you are in a rush.
2. Remember that with most tarps (not all) that there is a cut size. In most cases the measurement of the tarp will be approximately 3 to 4 % smaller than the actual stated size. This has been a tarp industry standard for many years.
3. Know your application. Make sure you know what you need the tarps for 100%. If there is ever a question call us and we will have an expert of tarp applications give you fast facts on what can be done with the type of job or use you are using the tarp for.
4. Measure, measure, measure. Make sure you measure the area you will be using the tarps for.
5. You got the right thing but you were not sure at the time but you sent it back. This happens sometimes. If you think you got the wrong item, just give us a call right away and we will make sure. In some cases (although rare) the box might say one thing but the items in the box are correct for the order.
Tarps Plus contact information for return related issues:
Phone: (24/7 Customer support) 1-800-838-3057
Return Address: 38940 Trade Center Dr. Palmdale CA 93551