Need a large mesh tarp canopy? We recommend our 28' x 30' Tarp Tent Canopies with Mesh Top
which is among our sturdiest canopies. This product is covered by a 5-year warranty. Get the 28' x 30' Tarp Tent Canopy with Mesh Top
- Seventy pct. shade
- Cover – heavy duty
- Weather resistant
- Ball bungees – heavy duty
- Heavy duty poles – 1.75-inch pipe diameter, galvanized steel, 17 gauge
- 5-yr warranty on acts of erosion for mesh top and frame
28' x 30' Tarp Tent Canopy with Mesh Top
Tools are not required when assembling the 28' x 30' Tarp Tent Canopy with Mesh Top. It is sturdy and can easily be erected. With its high peak, a larger top cover will be necessary. So what you’ll receive is a 30' x 30' top cover. It’s great for applications where some light coming from the sun is needed.
Here are our tips for windy days:
1. Monitor the weather to determine if the tent has to be taken down. Any canopy cannot hold up to severe winds. To read our policies on acts of nature, see the Tarps Plus Warranty found on this site’s About Us page.
2. Mesh sidewalls can help lessen wind power. These tarps are able to spread air.
3. Place foot pads on the frame. Drive concrete screws (solid ground) or canopy stakes (soil or sand) through the holes of the foot pads.
Tarp orders like these ship within 1 to 2 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 1 to 2 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.