Save money on outdoor protection by choosing our 18' x 20' Tarp Tent Canopy with Mesh Top
. This weather resistant and super heat resistant canopy has a 5-yr. warranty on acts of erosion for the mesh cover and canopy frame. Get these 18' x 20' Tarp Tent Canopies with Mesh Top
- Top cover allows some light - 70 pct. shade
- Ball bungees heavy duty
- Easy to set up
- Tools are not required
- Poles galvanized steel, 1 3/8 in. dia., heavy duty, 17 gauge
- Heavy duty cover
18' x 20' Tarp Tent Canopy with Mesh Top
The 18' x 20' Tarp Tent Canopy with Mesh Top will allow you to enjoy the outdoors while escaping the heat of the sun. This structure is easy to assemble and dismantle. The use of special tools is not necessary in setting up the tent. Get great savings on outdoor protection with this canopy.
On windy days, we suggest the following:
1. Use foot pads and tent pegs. These items will make the canopy stable. Youll see three holes on each foot pad. A tent peg must be driven through every hole. We recommend canopy stakes for soil and sand. Use concrete screws if the tent is to be erected on solid ground.
2. Mesh sidewalls can diffuse the wind. We have mesh tarps available. Purchase them and then install these mesh tarps during windy days.
3. The tent canopy can never match the strength of Mother Nature. So always monitor the weather. When you see that its going to worsen, take down the tent. Tarps Plus has policies on acts of nature found on the About Us page (see Tarps Plus Warranty section).
Tarp orders like these ship within 1 to 2 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 1 to 2 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.