The 10' x 20' Tarp Tent Canopy with Mesh Top
is a long-lasting product great for outdoor activities on a sunny day. During windy days, we recommend the use of foot pads. Just drive concrete screws through the holes of each foot pad. You can add mesh sidewalls to lessen the power of the wind. When the wind is too strong, just it take down because a mesh top canopy cannot match mother nature. Place an order for these 10' x 20' Tarp Tent Canopies with Mesh
- High peak type 120 degrees
- Mesh tarp cover is heavy duty
- Ball bungees heavy duty
- Side height 6 ft. 8 in.
- Center height 9 ft. 9 in.
- Galvanized steel poles 1 3/8 in. dia., 17 gauge
- Number of legs 8
- Super heat resistant
- Warranty: 5 years (on acts of erosion for canopy frame and mesh cover)
- Seventy percent shade
- Easy to assemble
- Tools are not required
- Weather resistant
- Heavy duty ball bungees
10' x 20' Tarp Tent Canopy with Mesh Top
The 10' x 20' Tarp Tent Canopy with Mesh Top is a sturdy yet economical solution for covering an outdoor space. It is a high peak frame, so youll receive a 12' x 20' valance top cover. While it lets some light in, the mesh tarp cover can block harmful ultraviolet rays.
Here are some useful tips during windy days:
1. Mother Nature is too strong for a canopy with mesh top. If the weather worsens, you need to dismantle the structure. Please see our policies on acts of nature which can be found on the About Us page (section: Tarps Plus Warranty).
2. Mesh sidewalls will help lessen the power of the wind. Install them during windy days.
3. Install foot pads and tent pegs. The peg should be driven through the holes of the foot pads to make the stable. Concrete screws should be used on pavements. For soil or sand, use tent stakes.
Tarp orders like these ship within 1 to 2 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 1 to 2 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.