The 10' X 10' Tarp Tent Canopy with Valance Top
is a full tent set with a top that has flaps on the edges. Not only does the top cover provide more water and sun protection, but it also gives the structure a more stylish appearance. On acts of erosion for both the tarp and frame, this product is covered by a 5-year warranty. Get the 10' X 10' Tarp Tent Canopies with Valance Top
- Center height is 9 feet 9 inches
- Side height is 6 feet 8 inches
- Number of legs: 4
- 98 lbs.
- Tarp cover is super heavy duty
- With ball bungees that are heavy duty
- Galvanized steel poles – 1 3/8 inches dia., heavy duty, 18 gauge
- Full UV protection
10' X 10' Tarp Tent Canopy with Valance Top
The 10' X 10' size is the one usually placed at pool sides, patios and decks. This is a complete tent kit. When you set it up, you won’t be needing tools. The valance top provides more protection from water. So it’s the tent to use during days with unstable weather. Tents will valance tops also look more attractive than ordinary tarp tent canopies.
10' X 10' Tarp Tent Canopy with Valance Top: Windy Day Tips
1. Foot pads are great for windy days. When you drive canopy stakes (for soil) or concrete screws (for pavements) through the 3 holes of each foot pad, the hold of the tent legs on the ground becomes stronger.
2. Add mesh sidewalls during windy days. These will function as wind diffusers.
3. If a very strong wind blows the canopy, it’s advisable to take it down even if you strengthened its foundation. This structure is no match against Mother Nature. Refer to our warranty policies for canopies and acts of God.
Tarp orders like these ship within 1 to 2 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 1 to 2 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.