The 10' x 10' Tarp Tent Canopy with Mesh Top
is great for flea markets and as a shade in your backyard. This is an economical way to have a shaded 10' x 10' space. It is very durable and easy to set up. Tools are not needed when erecting these 10' x 10' Tarp Tent Canopies with Mesh Top
. Order now.
- High peak 120 degrees
- Replacement cover size should be 10' x 12' because of its high peak
- 5-year wty. (on acts of erosion mesh cover and frame)
- 1 3/8 in. pole diameter
- Ball bungees and mesh cover are heavy duty
- Super heat resistant
- 100% protection from UV rays
- 70% shade
- Leg count: 4
- Weighs: 90 pounds
- Center height: 9 feet 9 inches
- Side height: 6 feet 8 inches
- Galvanized steel poles 17 gauge, heavy duty
10' x 10' Tarp Tent Canopy with Mesh Top
You dont need tools to assemble the 10' x 10' Tarp Tent Canopy with Mesh Top. Its a simple structure that can be set up easily by two people. This canopy with mesh top is an economical solution for your outdoor needs. It lets some light in, keeps harmful rays out.
We recommend the following on windy days:
1. The use of foot pads and tent pegs. To make the structure stable under windy conditions, place foot pads on the frame. Drive the tent pegs on all the three holes of every foot pad. Concrete screws should be used on pavements. On the other hand, canopy stakes should be used on soft surfaces.
2. Use mesh sidewalls. They have the ability to diffuse wind power.
3. Take down this canopy in case of severe weather. A temporary structure can never match Mother Natures strength. Please see our act of nature policies found on the About Us page, Tarp Plus Warranty section.
Tarp orders like these ship within 1 to 2 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 1 to 2 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.